From a pedigreed guru, whose clients include Oprah Winfrey, NBC News' Tamron Hall and Chef Art Smith, comes just about everything the dog owner needs to know about caring for their pooch.
A well cared-for dog is a happy dog. This book goes beyond grooming to explain how the personal touch can make a big difference in a pet's physical and emotional health. From basic first aid to understanding the complete needs of a canine companion, "Happy Dog" shows pet owners step-by-step how to:
* Monitor a pet's health
* Set up a stellar home grooming station
* Brush, bathe, and dry a panting pal
* Dog-proof the home and travel right
With his extensive expertise, Billy Rafferty includes invaluable and exclusive features, such as:
* A yearly dog care calendar
* Appraisals of products and tools on the market
* Safety and emergency preparedness tips
* Pet nutrition, exercise and play rules
* Illustrations and photos throughout
With the expert knowledge condensed in these pages, reading Happy Dog could be the best thing a dog owner ever does for a furry best friend.