Publisher: Workman Publishing
Edition: 2011 Spiral, 258 pages
Ships the next business day.
Summary: One of the better books for kids, it addresses dog behavior, basic training and dog care along with simple health checks you can do at home.
A very kid-friendly book on dog care and basic training, the spiral binding makes it easy to customize and read by themselves or discuss with the whole family.
A primer, an owner's manual, a field guide, a great book to suggest for households with kids and dogs and more, "My Dog!" is the complete book for every child who has a dog. And it couldn't be more kid-friendly, with its customizable cover (paste in a picture of your dog), tabbed chapters, and a pull-out dry-erase dog care chart. Full color and spiral binding.
One of the better books for kids, it addresses dog behavior, basic training and dog care along with simple health checks you can do at home.
Includes information on:
* How to dog-proof your home
* The 7 commandments for handling your dog
* 11 Tips for the most positive training experience
* How to teach the basic commands
* Foods that are on the menu and foods that are off the menu
* Bathing, grooming and simple health checks you can do at home
* Perfect games to play with your pooch