People frequently say that they want to be best friends with their dogs. If you want, however, to be best friends with your human clients or dog owning friends, one of the best things you can do is give them - or refer them to - the really great selection of what we call our pamphlet books, all under $10.00. These are short/concise books by top trainers that focus tightly in on key dog behaviors and problem behaviors. You dont need to buy a big book when what you really need is a primer on shyness, how to greet dogs, getting a reliable recall, or searching for games and exercises to keep your dog active and focused. Rather than list them all, we group them by author - just click on the authors name below:
Three stand-alone items also fit the concept of the pamphlet book:
- Trish McConnell. Trish has the greatest number of pamphlet books, all best sellers. Each one focuses on problem behaviors from house training to separation anxiety to issues relating to multiple dog households.
- Sarah Whitehead. Sarah has written four Dogwise Solutions" pamphlet books, with a focus on positive training methods and games.
- Suzanne Clothier. Suzannes five pamphlet books cover ways to build your relationship with and understanding of dogs.
- Sophia Yin. The late Sophia Yin produced pamphlet books, one on how to greet a dog and the other on the earn to learn training concept.
- Puppy Passport by Operation Socialization. A guide to raising a friendly, adaptable and easy-to-train family dog through socialization.
- Really Reliable Recall Booklet by Leslie Nelson. Every dog should learn to return to their owners on cue - for convenience and safety!
- Fetching The Perfect Dog Trainer by Katenna Jones. Finding the right trainer to work with can be critical to the success of your dog. On sale for only $3.00 through the 7th of December.
Newest books & products:
Agility for Starters: From Zero to Hero in 101 Exercises by Connie Sellers. Agility is the fastest growing dog sport and is undoubtedly tremendous fun for both dog and handler! To get to the top takes a huge amount of time, effort and training, so where do you begin if you are thinking about taking up this fast and furious sport with your four legged friend?
Your Labrador Retriever Puppy: Month By Month by Terry Albert, Debra Eldredge, Don and Barbara Ironside. Your little Labrador Retriever puppy won't be little for long! Before you know it, he'll reach full size, and between now and then, he'll go through many physical and psychological changes. How you respond to those changes has a big impact on the dog he becomes. This book guides you through each of those changes, month by month.
Your German Shepherd Puppy: Month By Month by Liz Palika, Terry Albert, Deb Elderedge and Joanne Olivier.
Your little German Shepherd puppy won't be little for long! Before you know it, he'll reach full size, and between now and then, he'll go through many physical and psychological changes. How you respond to those changes has a big impact on the dog he becomes. This book guides you through each of those changes, month by month.
Thanks from the staff at Dogwise!!
Click here for Dogwise E books
Click here for Best Sellers
Click here for Dogwise Affiliate Program
Click here for Bargain Books
Click here for Featured Toys & Products
Click here for our Facebook page
Post your reviews on your favorite books and be entered to win a $25 Dogwise credit! It's easy! Click here to find out how.
Your friends at Dogwise
403 S. Mission St Wenatchee WA 98801