What is a shopworn or damaged title?
We often have books that have slight damage to either the cover or the interior of the books that don't allow us to sell them as brand new. If you don't need a brand new looking book, these are a great option.
Outlines everything you need to know to select the right puppy, as well as all the crucial lessons a puppy must be taught during its impressionable early development. In clear steps, with helpful photos and sidebars, Dr. Dunbar presents a structured yet playful plan built around six critical developmental deadlines:
1. Completing your education about puppy education
2. Evaluating your prospective puppy's socialization & training
3. Errorless housetraining and chewtoy-training
4. Socializing with new people
5. Learning reliable bite inhibition
6. Preventing predictable adolescent problems
NOTE: This book contains the same material as "Before You Get Your Puppy" DTB720, and "After You Get Your Puppy" DTB721.