Welcoming a new puppy into your home can be daunting - but it doesn't have to be! Through this 2-disc DVD set, we'll take you through a step-by-step guide to make those first few months a pleasure rather than a chore.
This DVD shares the lessons from the Daybreak Dog Training centre puppy course, a syllabus created by professional dog trainer Gemma Fisher to be both informative and fun for both ends of the lead. She supports both new and experienced owners through her local training school, and her engaging online resources and courses.
Who needs this DVD?
• BRAND NEW OWNERS WHO WANT TO GET STARTED ON THE RIGHT FOOT
• PREVIOUS DOG OWNERS WITH A PUPPY WHO WANT TO REFRESH THEIR MEMORIES OF WHAT TO DO!
• RESCUE DOG OWNERS WHO HAVEN’T HAD A PUPPY BEFORE & WANT TO AVOID PROBLEMS
What is the Practical Puppy Fix all about?
• THE DVD IS 30 SHORT LESSONS SPLIT INTO 6 AREAS OF FOCUS
• HOW DOGS LEARN
• HOME LIFE & DAILY ROUTINE
• SOCIALISATION & HABITUATION
• LOOSE LEAD WALKING
THIS DVD IS SET FOR ALL REGIONS BAR REGION 7