Doggone Good has been known for their bait bags since they first opened their doors. The Rapid Rewards Training Pouch is their newest training bag. This is a top-flight piece of gear, with a roomy main compartment and loads of features that make the Rapid Rewards Treat Pouch useful for training, hiking, outings, or anything that comes up while enjoying life with dogs.
The Rapid Rewards Training Pouch is made from durable 600 denier polyester (backpack) material. A magnetic opening and gusseted main pocket make it easy to get in and out of the bag quickly and quietly. You can use your arm to close the bag, leaving your hand free for rewarding your dog. Other features include:
* Magnetic closure with pull cord for quick open/close operation
* Roomy main compartment that's ergonomically shaped and has a grey interior lining for better visibility
* Inside jackpot pocket with Velcro closure for storing high-value treats or separating any item within the main pocket
* Two side pockets that will fit clickers, small leads, and more; one of the pockets also has a waste-bag dispenser feature
* Roomy front pocket with Velcro closure
* Zippered rear compartment that's roomy enough for cell phones, keys, credit cards and more
* Custom-made molded belt clip as well as belt loops so you can choose multiple ways to wear your pouch
* D-ring attachments for attaching gear with carabiners or snaps
The Rapid Rewards Training Pouch is a mini-pack with loads of versatility that will give you years of service. Size is 5.75"L x 6.75"H x 2.75"D.