Do you dream about having a dog who comes eagerly running back to you when he’s called? Do you feel embarrassed when your dog forces you to scream, shout, and dash after him in public, all while he’s gleefully running away from you? Are you frustrated or worried that the moment something interesting catches his eye, he’ll leave you in the dust with no hope of catching him?
Having a reliable Rocket Recall ready to go is one of the biggest challenges for dog owners, but it’s also the most important “life insurance” you can teach your dog. Believe it or not, a rocket recall can become a reality for you - even if you think there’s no way your dog will ever obey.
Every dog, no matter what his past behaviors may have been, can learn to come joyfully and reliably when he’s called. It all starts with following the easy step-by-step instructions you’ll find in this training program; soon, you’ll see the real-life results of a Rocket Recall in your dog, whether he’s a young puppy or grown adult dog - simply put, it works!
Throughout this training program with your dog, you will:
• Learn and use the Double Recall, a two-part tool that gives your dog the support that he needs to fly back to you, even in the face of his strongest distractions.
• Discover need-oriented and functional reinforcers to reward your dog.
• Learn how to avoid common dog training mistakes that can spoil your success.
• Lock in your dog’s Rocket Recall response through fun recall games that range from basic to pro-level.
• Feel empowered to successfully and independently continue training, even long after you have finished this training program.
The Rocket Recall training program is not about compelling rote obedience from your dog: it’s about tapping into his natural desire to return to you! I’m itching to get started, and I hope you and your pup are too…
Simone Mueller, MA is a certified dog trainer and dog behaviour consultant (ATN.AG) from Germany. She specialises in force-free anti-predation training and is the author of the two books of the Predation Substitute Training series “Hunting Together” and “Rocket Recall”. Simone is proud to be an Associate Trainer at the Scotland-based Lothlorien Dog Training Club (AT-LDTC) and a member of both the Pet Professional Guild (PPG) and the Pet Dog Trainers of Europe (PDTE).