Dogwise is now offering streaming video on demand for select titles through Vimeo.com. You can rent the videos for 72 hours or purchase them outright. If you rent a video and decide to purchase it, contact us and we can give you a promo code that will discount the rental fee from the purchase price of the video.
Professor Ray Coppinger was Professor of Biology at the School of Cognitive Science at Hampshire College in Massachusetts, USA until 2006. Ray Coppinger has studied and worked with dogs for decades all over the world. He is also a consultant to the famous Wolf Park, Indiana, USA. In this, his second major seminar in the UK, Ray brings together his life's work to explore the emotions, intelligence and development of the behavior of dogs and explores the genetic and experiential basis to learning in a scientific and practical light.
1. The Natural History of Canids
2. Behavioral Ecology & Evolution
4. Motor Patterns and how they are measured
5. Cognition 1: Are dogs intelligent? Do dogs have a mind?
6. Cognition 2: What is play? Is it linked to intelligence?
7. Are Dogs Emotional?
8. Emergent Behavior: Bringing learning, development and behavior into context